Help build a Nation of Life Savers through the British Heart Foundation (BHF) Call Push Rescue (CPR).
What is Call Push Rescue and How does it work? bhf.org.uk/how-you-can-help/how-to-save-a-life/what-is-cpr
CPR Training for Workplaces:
If you’d like us to deliver training in your workplace, we can send a team of British Heart Foundation CPR facilitators to run training days and teach CPR skills to your team. This training includes:
- Video-based Call-Push-Rescue training sessions delivered by BHF facilitators
- A short defibrillator awareness module
- All equipment needed for the training sessions
- Support with planning and promoting your training sessions.
Prices for a Workplace CPR training day start at £1095+VAT to train up to 90 people. If you’d like to train more of your team in one day, we can provide more facilitators at additional cost.
Buy your own Call Push Rescue training kit and use our 'watch and learn' video to run your own CPR training sessions. The kit is easy to use and the video gives your team all the information they need to become confident in performing CPR and increases awareness of how to use a defibrillator.
We recommend you recruit some CPR Champions within your team, to run video-training sessions for the rest of your team. Here’s how you can get started:
Buy your CPR training kit:
- Each kit can train up to 10 people at a time and is reusable
- Identify your group of CPR champions
- Use our training guide and CPR training video to teach your champions how to perform CPR and how to run the video-training sessions
- Plan and promote your CPR training sessions using our workplace training resources
- Deliver the CPR training to your team and create a workforce of lifesavers
Each CPR kit costs £391+VAT and gives you everything you need to train your team in performing CPR to adults and children, using the recovery position, and defibrillator awareness.
If you’d like support rolling out DIY training, we can provide a BHF CPR trainer to attend your workplace and help train your CPR champions. Once you’ve bought your CPR training kit, we’ll run a training session for your Champions, empowering them to go on to deliver the training to the rest of your team. The Champion training includes:
- A CPR training session for your CPR Champions
- Guidance on how to set up and run training sessions
- Online learning content and a CPR quiz for your Champions
- Q&A session with the BHF CPR trainer
A Champion training day starts at £1095+ VAT. Each day lasts 6 hours, and our CPR facilitator can train up to 40 people per day. If you’d like to train more than 40 champions, we can provide more facilitators at an additional cost.
Please note, this price covers the trainer only, and doesn’t include the CPR kit or any other equipment - which should be purchased in advance of the training taking place. bhf.org.uk/how-you-can-help/how-to-save-a-life/what-is-cpr
For more details about CPR including exact costings or for any queries relating to the BHF please contact:
Head of Community Fundraising - London